- This event has passed.
Preparing for Online Learning: Strategies to Thrive in the Digital Classroom
July 28, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am$30
Online learning can feel overwhelming. While you’ve got a good handle on management in your classroom, the digital environment is a whole different experience. It can be hard to know where to start. Great news! We’re here to help with research-based strategies to make it easy to structure and support your learners through distance learning.
During this 90-minutes webinar you will learn:
- Best practice strategies to engage students during remote learning
- Ways to build relationships & connect with your students digitally
- How to adjust your classroom management system for online learning
- Strategies for SEL instruction in the digital classroom
- Tips for supporting behavior needs & providing behavioral feedback in an online classroom
Emergent Tree has been supporting schools in implementing social-emotional-behavior support systems for the last 10 years. The philosophy of “by teachers for teachers” is always at the forefront of our approach, which means you can be assured you’ll be working with someone who understands the unique challenges you’re facing in today’s classroom. Our goal is to help you find strategies and tools to transform your classroom into a thriving community.
If you want to know even more check out our Virtual Academy for additional courses and content.